Easy, fast doctor visits. All from the comfort of your own computer or mobile device 365 days a year.
LiveHealth Online is a new communications tool provided by Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield that allows you to talk to doctors online by two-way video on a computer. Doctors can answer questions, make a diagnosis, and may prescribe basic medications (as legally permitted in certain states).
- It’s accessible. You can use LiveHealth Online at work, at home or anywhere you have computer access. You never need an appointment.
- It’s fast. You can log in and talk to a doctor within a few minutes.
- It’s flexible to meet your schedule. Doctors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- It’s private, secure, and you can typically select between several available board-certified physicians.
- It’s affordable. The cost of a visit is $49, and will be applied to your WELS VEBA deductible and coinsurance amounts. If your deductible is met, you only pay the applicable in-network coinsurance.
- It’s available to your entire family. Family and friends who are not covered under WELS VEBA can also use the service; they simply pay the full $49 for the visit.
- It’s convenient. LiveHealth Online accepts payments via MasterCard, Visa, and Discover.
Common Symptoms That Can Be Treated Via LiveHealth Online
- Cold & flu symptoms, such as a cough, fever and headache
- Family health questions
- Pinkeye and other eye infections
- Sinus infections
- Smoking cessation
- Sprains and strains
- Urinary tract infections